If laughter's the best medicine, we're the best chemists around! Serving humanity with bouts of unbound happiness is how we believe in giving back to the society. This section will give you rib tickling remedies for all your woes with jokes which can make you laugh till you drop.
Jokes for the upset girlfriend, jokes on that annoying neighbor's deodorant, jokes for the artsy and jokes on those irksome aunties. You've arrived at a one stop shop with humor for and on anything you can think of.
We bring to you a collection of categorically classified jokes, letting you read and explore what suits your ticklish palette. Right from barber to bartender, hoteliers to teachers, and of course, Santa-Banta, there are categories galore to let you pick and enjoy. Meticulous indexing and organization has gone into arranging these jokes to make sure you find what you're be looking for, so that you waste less time looking and spend more time chuckling and sharing what you discovered.
If you're amongst those who think reading something funny off the internet is too mainstream, we have something in store for you too. There are plenty of PJs in this section. PJs which can make you laugh because they're funnily stupid (or, stupidly funny), PJs which can make you think, and PJs which are well, just PJs.
A majority of our content is submitted by our viewers, who have enjoyed the content on this section and who believe in what we believe - spread the wave of joy and laughter.
We've picked out a few samples for you. Read them and get crackling on a journey to find what amuses you and the ones around you best. And when you're the life of a party narrating one of the jokes you found here, be the selfless good Samaritan, and do spread the word!
Tum bike itni tez q chla rhe ho?
Banta: Ye letter urgent dena hai
Banta: Address padhne ka time nai hai.
Santa: Ok go fast.!
An accountant is having a hard time sleeping and goes to see his doctor. "Doctor, I just can't get to sleep at night."
"Have you tried counting sheep?"
"That's the problem - I make a mistake and then spend three hours trying to find it."
1) We'd rather spend more on daughters wedding than on her education.
2) We live in a country where seeing a policeman makes us nervous rather than feeling safe
3) In IAS exam, a person writes a brilliant 1500 words essay about how Dowry is a social evil. Impresses everyone and cracks the exam.
One year later same person demands a dowry of 1 crore, because he is an IAS officer.
4) Indians are very shy and still are 121 Crore.
5) Indians are obsessed with screen guards on their smartphones even though most come with scratch proof Gorilla Glass but never bother wearing a helmet while riding their bikes.
6) Indian Society teaches
'Not to Get Raped', rather 'Don't Rape' !
7) Reserved people get more benefit than deserve people...!
8) The worst movies earn the most
9) A porn-star is accepted in society as a celebrity, but a rape victim is not even accepted as a normal human being.
10) Politicians Divide us, Terrorists Unite us
11) Everyone is in a hurry, but no one reaches on time
11) Priyanka Chopra earned more money playing Mary Kom, than Mary Kom earned in her entire career.
12) Its dangerous to talk to strangers, but it's perfectly ok to marry one
13) Most people who fight over Gita and Quran, have probably never read any of them
14)The shoes we wear are sold in air Conditioned showrooms, the vegetables we eat are sold on the footpath..