Test your Stress Level
Test Your Stress Level
Contributed by Dr. Rishi Tiwari, Chennai
Here is a stress test to point out to you the symptoms of stress. Follow this stress test carefully to see if you suffer from any of these symptoms of stress.
- If you are doing something important do you miss meals?
- Do you feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?
- Do your days seem long and boring?
- Ever have difficulty sleeping?
- Is it a struggle to go to work each morning?
- Do you feel like everything around you moves too fast?
- Do you feel like everything around you moves too slow?
- When you relax do you think about work or problems?
- When you relax do you feel like you should be doing something?
- Do you feel like people take advantage of you?
- Do you find yourself finishing other people's sentences?
- Are you usually rushing around like a headless chicken?
- When you're driving do other drivers make you impatient?
- Do you feel like something is missing in your life?
- Is it common for you to lose your temper?
- Are you easily depressed?
- Have you lost your physical fitness?
- Do you get frequent aches and pains in the neck and shoulders?
- Are you drinking too much alcohol?
- Do you find yourself becoming easily confused?
- Is it sometimes difficult to make decisions?
- Do you bite your nails?
- Are you suffering from frequent indigestion?
- Is it difficult to make and keep friends?
- Do you get angry frequently?
- Do you sometimes feel like you'd like to hit someone?
- Do you sometimes feel unhappy even when your life is ok?
- Are avoiding contact with people as much as possible?
- Do you get blinding headaches for no apparent reason?
- Are your muscles frequently feeling tight and tense?
- Do you have sexual problems that you never used to have?
- Are you getting coughs, colds and other minor infections frequently?
- Do you wake up from sleep and still feel tired?
- Do you feel like crying, but have to stuff it down.
- Are you getting hot or cold sweats out of the blue?
- Is your memory not working as well nowadays?
If you find you have any of the above problems and you are under stress please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A stress test will show you where and to what degree you are under stress. The following choices below. the key is on the bottom.
Mantras for Relaxation & Stress free life
|Neck or shoulder pain
|Pressure in head
||unhappy at work
|High blood pressure
Articles on Health