Golden Mantras for Relaxation and Stress Free Life
Test Your Stress Level
- Enjoy a sport
- Stretch to relax
- Deep and slow breathing relaxes your entire body.
- Attitude: Change negative perspectives to positive ones. Be happy for other people's success.
- Cultivate a sense of humour: It is rightly said laughter is the best medicine.
- Sleep is important: Sleep relaxes you naturally as your metabolism slows down.
- Balance work and leisure: If your work involves a high degree of responsibility, socializing will help.
- Cultivate a hobby: A hobby injects fresh interest into your life.
- Learn to enjoy music as it has profound effect on mood.
- Peace and quiet: Turn off all stimulation in your home such as television, radio and unplug your telephone.
- Please pray for at least once a day. It gives you a sense of purpose in life and brings you closer to yourself.
- Write a diary, that not only activates your grey matter but also gives you an opportunity to take out some of the tension from your system.
Articles on Health