Starters for grand parties Aloo and Dal kiTikki
In any grand party, guests always fond of delicious starter. Especially, Indians like fried and spicy starter to enjoy the party. Aloo and Dal kiTikki is a popular snacks and liked by people in traditional parties as a starter.
Recipe is mentioned below to make tasty tikki:
- 500 gm boiled and mashed potato
- 3 slices of white bread
- Salt and red chilli to taste
- Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 cup chana dal (parboiled)
- Green chilli (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice
- Crumble bread slices.
- Add mashed potatoes, chana dal, coriander leaves, lemon juice and chilies.
- Spice it up with cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and few drops of oil.
- Mix it well.
- Shape into round flat patties and fry golden brown.
Aloo and dal kitikki is famous among North Indian. It is spicy, crisp potato patties. It can be prepared at home also and enjoy even in small parties when the rain is drizzling.
By- Ragini Sinha