Dark Chocolate Cake Recipe
1. Ingredients with measurements
1. Mix co coa with 3/4 cup of water and make a thick syrup in a low flame. when bubble comes, take it out and keep aside to cool.
2. Seive maida, and baking powder twice.
3. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
4. Add egg oneby one and mix well.
5. Pold maida into egg mixture and add cooled cocoa.
6. Put soda - bi-carb in a dry cup and pour 1/4 cup bolid water. Add this hot mixture into the ake batter.
7. Add essence and mix well.
8. Back at 180 c (30 to 40 minutes)
|Cream the butter adding sugar and cream well. Add vanila essense, mix it well and apply it on the cake when it is cooked