Mumbai, May 8 (IANS) Bollywood celebrities like Mahesh Bhatt and Karan Johar have expressed gratitude to their mother on the occasion of Mother's Day on Sunday.
Here is what some of the celebrities have to say on the occasion:
* Mahesh Bhatt: Life for me began with waking up and loving my mothers beautiful face. Hemlata my 'other' mother. The memory of her smile and the warmth of her touch lives on even after she has passed away. Every mother treasures her daughter.
* Shoojit Sircar: Happy Mother's day.
* Karan Johar: A mother-child dynamic is the "Sholay" of relationships...happy Mother's Day.
* Madhuri Dixit: Happy Mother's Day to all!
* Farah Khan: Mother... The most powerful word in the world and also the most taken for granted! Happy Mother's Day.
* Resul Pookutty: Happy Mother's Day to all those mothers, to me they are next to god!
* Dia Mirza: Happy Mother's Day mamma! I am because you are. Thank you for being my guiding light and thank
* Preity Zinta: Everyday is Mother's Day still today is special because I get to spend time with mom in Shimla.
* Juhi Chawla: Any woman can be a mother but it takes someone special to be called 'Mom'. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.
* Soni Razdan: My 87 year young mother won't read Twitter so I will wish her in person. But for all who will read, Happy Mother's Day.
* Sidharth Malhotra: Men are what their mothers made them - Ralph Waldo Emerson. Thank you mother! Happy Mother's Day.
* Genelia Deshmukh: Happy Mother's Day mama n Aai... Thank you for being the best example to follow... I love, worship
* Sonali Bendre Behl: Me and my Aai (mother)... Happy Mother's Day! Best mom, unconditional love no expectations only love.
* Arjun Rampal: My mother, my life, guru, heart, best friend, my everything. Love you with all of me. Thank you.