Healing Effects Of Ginger
Ginger belongs to the zingibereceae plant family, which also includes turmeric and cardamom.
Its therapeutic values are:
- Gingerol aid in digestion calms the stomach and relieves pain.
- Ginger is believed to regulate peristalsis, which helps in both diarrhea and constipation.
- It helps in motion sickness and wards off nausea and morning sickness.
- The Japanese use ginger as an antidote for fish poisoning.
- Ginger has anti inflammatory properties.
- Ginger contains gingerol which improves circulation and reduces blood pressure.
- Ginger lowers cholesterol levels by impairing cholesterol absorption.
- Cough can be relieved by drinking ginger tea.
- Ginger has also been used to stimulate menstruation.
: include(../article-links.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thisismy/public_html/health/food/com-food.php
on line 1
: include(): Failed opening '../article-links.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thisismy/public_html/health/food/com-food.php
on line 1