Healing Effects Of Lime
Lime is an important citrus fruit. It is used as a necessary item in everyday meals. When life gives you lemons make lemonade - a famous saying is also practicle. Use of lemons in this way can give an instant boost to your energy and aslo save you from frequent colds. Adding a dash of lemon to your food not only enhances the taste of teh food but allows you and easy way to consume them. Limes are not very costly, they are easily available and can grow almost everywhere in India.
Its therapeutic values are:
- Vitamin C content of lime promotes dietary absorption of iron and calcium. It prevents decay of teeth.
- It also prevents scurvy.
- It increases body resistance and helps delay in disease onset.
- It is good for the relief of arthritis.
- They are excellent diuretic.
- Lemon juice has a tremendous ability to dissolve mucus and scour toxins from the cellular tissue.
- If you wish to reduce weight then a glass of warm water with lime juice is a very good idea. Honey is optional as for many people it raises their sugar levels.
: include(../article-links.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thisismy/public_html/health/food/com-food.php
on line 1
: include(): Failed opening '../article-links.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thisismy/public_html/health/food/com-food.php
on line 1